①出発72時間以内のLAMP, NAAT or RT-PCR検査陰性証明書
②到着10日から90日前の抗原検査、LAMP, NAAT or RT-PCRの検査陽性証明書
Passengers must have:
– a negative COVID-19 LAMP, NAAT or RT-PCR test taken at most 72 hours before boarding; or
– a recovery certificate issued at least 10 days and at most 90 days before boarding;
– a COVID-19 vaccination certificate showing that:
– they were fully vaccinated with Janssen at most 3 months before arrival; or
– they were fully vaccinated with a vaccine other than Janssen at most 6 months before arrival; or
– they were fully vaccinated and received a booster dose.
The certificate must:
– be in English, French, Portuguese or Spanish; and
– have the name of the passenger, the date of birth and the passport/ID number; and
– specify the lot number of the doses received, the date when they were received and the vaccine manufacturer.
– This does not apply to passengers younger than 12 years.